Back
Our History

Since 1918

Established in 1918 and founded by Charles Rysdon, Sioux Steel Company’s facilities were first located in a small horse barn with an adjacent wagon repair area. These buildings were next to an abandoned granite quarry across the Sioux River from the old Queen Bee Mill, above the Falls. View a video on the history of our company.