Back
Our History

Charles & Max Rysdon

Sioux Steel was established by Charles Rysdon in 1918 providing homes in Sioux Falls, SD furnace duct work, floor registers and oil storage tanks. In 1940, Max Rysdon, second generation owner, took over as President, expanding product lines and leading Sioux Steel to push forward into territories as far as Georgia and Alabama.